2010-04-14

14K White Gold Round Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings (1/3ctw, G-H, SI2-I1)

Cheap 14K White Gold Round Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings (1/3ctw, G-H, SI2-I1) Review




I am by no means a expert when it comes to diamonds or jewelery, but I did my research and read a ton of reviews and came upon these. They were very nice and I could not see any flaws with the nake eye and the color was very good as well. Great price and quick shipping. My girlfriend loved them! 1/3 ctw is a bit small, but I wasn't willing to fork over the cash for bigger and didn't want to skimp on quality.






14K White Gold Round Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings (1/3ctw, G-H, SI2-I1) Overview


These gorgeous sparkling diamond earrings light up your face with a brilliance never seen before. They are hand crafted in stunning feminine gold mountings that display the diamonds to their maximum beauty. To be worn on any occasion, both casual and formal, these earrings will become an everyday part of your life.14K White Gold Round Diamond 4-Prong Stud earrings (1/3ctw, G-H, SI2-I1) Netaya Style# 302010203033



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 14, 2010 20:40:05

No comments:

Post a Comment