2010-04-30

10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

Cheap 10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Review




The earrings shown in the picture are very clear, but I knew at the price and the specs listed they wouldn't be that nice. The earrings I received were very cloudy, true to the listed clarity and color. Don't let the picture mislead you, with diamonds you always get what you pay for! I only knock it a star because of the picture, since the item really is as described, not shown.






10k Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) Overview


No jewelry wardrobe is complete without a classic pair of diamond stud earrings. Simple enough for daytime wear, yet radiant with evening attire, they offer sophistication and versatility all in one beautiful package. These classic studs, available in 10 karat white or yellow gold, showcase single round-cut diamonds with a total weight of 1/10 carat, held securely in four-prong settings. The earrings are featured on posts with friction-back closures.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 30, 2010 23:48:04

No comments:

Post a Comment