2010-04-20

14K White Gold 1 1/4 Carat Size (7 mm ea) Brilliant Cut Basket Set CZ Stud Earrings

Cheap 14K White Gold 1 1/4 Carat Size (7 mm ea) Brilliant Cut Basket Set CZ Stud Earrings Review




Bought these for my step daughter and they are very pretty. I like the style/shape of the metal prongs/basket used vs many of the CZ earrings I've seen out there...plus they are real gold. That's a plus. I got these for plus shipping, better than the being asked now. I'll say that for the money I'll be very satisfied with these...as long as they hold up. The prongs/baskets seem pretty frail/thin. Let's hope the CZ's don't fall out.






14K White Gold 1 1/4 Carat Size (7 mm ea) Brilliant Cut Basket Set CZ Stud Earrings Overview


These Stud Earrings are 14K White Gold. Each Stone is Hand Set with a good Quality Round, Brilliant Cut Cubic Zirconia on a Basket Setting. Each stone is about the size of a 1 1/4 carat diamond. Very well finished and polished and very difficult to tell the difference with a diamond, except when you pay for it.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 21, 2010 00:36:11

No comments:

Post a Comment