2010-06-29

14k Yellow Gold 8-8.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

Cheap 14k Yellow Gold 8-8.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings Review




I know very little about jewelry. My wife had 2 pearl earrings about this size, and I think our puppy ate one of them. I saw these on amazon and held up the other one against the computer screen and they seemed to match up evenly. I believe I paid around for these. When they arrived they were just the right size. My wife loved them. I'm sure the pair that these were replacing were much more expensive.






14k Yellow Gold 8-8.5mm Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings Overview


A pair of pearl stud earrings looks sophisticated in any setting. These lovely pearl studs showcase 8-8.5mm white semi-round freshwater cultured pearls, featured on posts of 14 karat yellow gold, with 14 karat gold friction backings. The pearls have a beautiful medium luster with only light blemishing. Simple, versatile, and always in style, these earrings make a beautiful classic gift.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 29, 2010 15:54:06

No comments:

Post a Comment