2010-03-09

14k White Gold Hoop Earrings

Cheap 14k White Gold Hoop Earrings Review




I actually bought these earrings for myself. I noticed a number of women complaining about the "oddly shaped" post that goes through the ear causing them discomfort. I didn't have any problems, however, I've had large gage earrings in my ears before. For a guy, they are slightly bigger than I would normally like. But, fortunately, because of my style and look, I'm able to wear them well. I've bought other gold earrings for this same price that weigh "half" the grams these do, so I'm not sure why people are saying they expected them to be heavier and less expensive. The size of these earrings are exactly that of the size of a nickel. So if your a guy and your not sure, put a nickel up to your ear to get an idea of how big it is. Well worth the price. I paid a good price for a good quality earring and gram weight. You won't be dissapointed!






14k White Gold Hoop Earrings Overview


These white gold hoop earrings are savvy and spunky--they like to be out and about, basking in the glow muted moonlight. Let them languish in a box in your bedroom and you are sure to catch some flack. The 14k white gold earrings are 3mm wide, with an inside diameter of 15mm. The posts are on a hinge and snap into a "U" shaped fixture on the back of the earring--forever relieving worries about lost earring backs and, in turn, lost earrings.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 09, 2010 19:48:45

No comments:

Post a Comment